Billy Butler, Royals: The struggling Royals went on a hot streak after Butler gave teammates some of his “Billy Butler’s Hit It A Ton” barbecue sauce. They’re calling it “rally sauce.”
Ian Stewart, Cubs: The infielder, earning $2 million while playing in Class AAA, was suspended for critical comments he made about the Cubs on Twitter after a game for Iowa.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
Most Read Stories
Shin-Soo Choo, Reds: Choo, who has an on-base percentage well over .400, has been hit by pitches more times (18) this season than the entire rosters of 10 major-league teams.
“Got ’em feeling good. Gotta use ’em.” — San Diego’s Logan Forsythe after sprinting around the bases on his first home run of 2013, referring to a foot injury that wiped out the first two-plus months of his season.