ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — James Jones’ second triple of the game snapped a 5-5 tie in the top of the ninth inning as the Tacoma Rainiers defeated the Albuquerque Isotopes 7-5 in Pacific Coast League baseball Tuesday night.
Tacoma erased a 4-2 deficit with three runs in the seventh, but Albuquerque tied it in the bottom of the inning when former Mariner Carlos Triunfel grounded into a double play.
Logan Kensing (5-1) got the win in relief, and Todd Coffey got his sixth save.
From team reports.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area