ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — James Jones’ second triple of the game snapped a 5-5 tie in the top of the ninth inning as the Tacoma Rainiers defeated the Albuquerque Isotopes 7-5 in Pacific Coast League baseball Tuesday night.
Tacoma erased a 4-2 deficit with three runs in the seventh, but Albuquerque tied it in the bottom of the inning when former Mariner Carlos Triunfel grounded into a double play.
Logan Kensing (5-1) got the win in relief, and Todd Coffey got his sixth save.
From team reports.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract