TACOMA — Ji-Man Choi hit a tiebreaking two-run double in the sixth inning as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Reno Aces 5-1 Thursday night at Cheney Stadium.
The Rainiers (40-46), trailing 1-0, went on to score four runs that inning, with Chris Taylor and Nick Franklin also getting a run batted in.
At Hillsboro 7, Everett 6
Adam Martin had three hits for the AquaSox (5-16).
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Evergreen High School football player critically injured during game
Most Read Stories
From Internet reports