TACOMA — Ji-Man Choi hit a tiebreaking two-run double in the sixth inning as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Reno Aces 5-1 Thursday night at Cheney Stadium.
The Rainiers (40-46), trailing 1-0, went on to score four runs that inning, with Chris Taylor and Nick Franklin also getting a run batted in.
At Hillsboro 7, Everett 6
Adam Martin had three hits for the AquaSox (5-16).
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
Most Read Stories
From Internet reports