TACOMA — Ji-Man Choi hit a tiebreaking two-run double in the sixth inning as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Reno Aces 5-1 Thursday night at Cheney Stadium.
The Rainiers (40-46), trailing 1-0, went on to score four runs that inning, with Chris Taylor and Nick Franklin also getting a run batted in.
At Hillsboro 7, Everett 6
Adam Martin had three hits for the AquaSox (5-16).
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
Most Read Stories
From Internet reports