TACOMA — Ji-Man Choi hit a tiebreaking two-run double in the sixth inning as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Reno Aces 5-1 Thursday night at Cheney Stadium.
The Rainiers (40-46), trailing 1-0, went on to score four runs that inning, with Chris Taylor and Nick Franklin also getting a run batted in.
At Hillsboro 7, Everett 6
Adam Martin had three hits for the AquaSox (5-16).
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
Most Read Stories
From Internet reports