TACOMA — Ji-Man Choi hit a tiebreaking two-run double in the sixth inning as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Reno Aces 5-1 Thursday night at Cheney Stadium.
The Rainiers (40-46), trailing 1-0, went on to score four runs that inning, with Chris Taylor and Nick Franklin also getting a run batted in.
At Hillsboro 7, Everett 6
Adam Martin had three hits for the AquaSox (5-16).
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
Most Read Stories
From Internet reports