TACOMA — Jesus Montero hit a three-run homer and Taijuan Walker pitched five strong innings as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Fresno Grizzlies 7-2 Saturday night in a Pacific Coast League game at Cheney Stadium.
Montero’s blast came in the first inning. The Rainiers (46-49) added four more runs in the fifth inning, led by John Hicks’ two-run single. Walker allowed one run and four hits in five innings.
Everett 11, at Vancouver 4
Wilton Martinez drove in two runs and Kyle Petty had two doubles and scored two runs for the AquaSox (8-21).
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
Most Read Stories
From Internet reports