TACOMA — Jesus Montero hit a three-run homer and Taijuan Walker pitched five strong innings as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Fresno Grizzlies 7-2 Saturday night in a Pacific Coast League game at Cheney Stadium.
Montero’s blast came in the first inning. The Rainiers (46-49) added four more runs in the fifth inning, led by John Hicks’ two-run single. Walker allowed one run and four hits in five innings.
Everett 11, at Vancouver 4
Wilton Martinez drove in two runs and Kyle Petty had two doubles and scored two runs for the AquaSox (8-21).
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
From Internet reports