TACOMA — Jesus Montero hit a three-run homer and Taijuan Walker pitched five strong innings as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Fresno Grizzlies 7-2 Saturday night in a Pacific Coast League game at Cheney Stadium.
Montero’s blast came in the first inning. The Rainiers (46-49) added four more runs in the fifth inning, led by John Hicks’ two-run single. Walker allowed one run and four hits in five innings.
Everett 11, at Vancouver 4
Wilton Martinez drove in two runs and Kyle Petty had two doubles and scored two runs for the AquaSox (8-21).
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- No time to eat in Silicon Valley, so techies chug their protein
Most Read Stories
From Internet reports