NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Jabari Blash’s go-ahead home run in the seventh inning lifted the Tacoma Rainiers to a 4-3 win over the Nashville Sounds in a Pacific Coast League game Sunday.
Blash broke open a 2-2 tie with a two-run blast — his team-leading 12th this season — as the Rainiers (30-39) won their fourth straight. Blash is riding a 10-game hitting streak.
Nick Franklin lined an RBI double in the first inning and Abraham Almonte had a run-scoring single in the second. Almonte was 3 for 5.
Hillsboro 3, at Everett 0
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done
Most Read Stories
Anderson Placido and three Hops relievers combined to throw a four-hit shutout against the AquaSox (1-2).
From team and Internet reports