NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Jabari Blash’s go-ahead home run in the seventh inning lifted the Tacoma Rainiers to a 4-3 win over the Nashville Sounds in a Pacific Coast League game Sunday.
Blash broke open a 2-2 tie with a two-run blast — his team-leading 12th this season — as the Rainiers (30-39) won their fourth straight. Blash is riding a 10-game hitting streak.
Nick Franklin lined an RBI double in the first inning and Abraham Almonte had a run-scoring single in the second. Almonte was 3 for 5.
Hillsboro 3, at Everett 0
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
Most Read Stories
Anderson Placido and three Hops relievers combined to throw a four-hit shutout against the AquaSox (1-2).
From team and Internet reports