NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Jabari Blash’s go-ahead home run in the seventh inning lifted the Tacoma Rainiers to a 4-3 win over the Nashville Sounds in a Pacific Coast League game Sunday.
Blash broke open a 2-2 tie with a two-run blast — his team-leading 12th this season — as the Rainiers (30-39) won their fourth straight. Blash is riding a 10-game hitting streak.
Nick Franklin lined an RBI double in the first inning and Abraham Almonte had a run-scoring single in the second. Almonte was 3 for 5.
Hillsboro 3, at Everett 0
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Belltown ticket trap turns drivers into 'sitting ducks'
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Seattle's new seawall also a highway for fish
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
Most Read Stories
Anderson Placido and three Hops relievers combined to throw a four-hit shutout against the AquaSox (1-2).
From team and Internet reports