TACOMA — Dae-Eun Rhee pitched 61/3 scoreless innings and Blake Parker went the last 12/3 innings for his 24th save as the Iowa Cubs beat the Tacoma Rainiers 3-2 Wednesday night in a Pacific Coast League game at Cheney Stadium.
Justin Smoak had three hits and a run batted in for Tacoma (72-67). Stefen Romero drove in the other Rainiers run. Corey Hart had two hits.
At Boise 12, Everett 8
Phillips Castillo hit a two-run homer for the AquaSox (14-19) in Northwest League action. Corey Simpson also drove in two runs.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
Alex Tomasovich drove in four runs for the Hawks. Charcer Burks drove in three runs.
From Internet reports