TACOMA — Dae-Eun Rhee pitched 61/3 scoreless innings and Blake Parker went the last 12/3 innings for his 24th save as the Iowa Cubs beat the Tacoma Rainiers 3-2 Wednesday night in a Pacific Coast League game at Cheney Stadium.
Justin Smoak had three hits and a run batted in for Tacoma (72-67). Stefen Romero drove in the other Rainiers run. Corey Hart had two hits.
At Boise 12, Everett 8
Phillips Castillo hit a two-run homer for the AquaSox (14-19) in Northwest League action. Corey Simpson also drove in two runs.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
- Smoking credit-card reader forces Seattle-bound flight to land in N.Y.
Most Read Stories
Alex Tomasovich drove in four runs for the Hawks. Charcer Burks drove in three runs.
From Internet reports