TACOMA — Dae-Eun Rhee pitched 61/3 scoreless innings and Blake Parker went the last 12/3 innings for his 24th save as the Iowa Cubs beat the Tacoma Rainiers 3-2 Wednesday night in a Pacific Coast League game at Cheney Stadium.
Justin Smoak had three hits and a run batted in for Tacoma (72-67). Stefen Romero drove in the other Rainiers run. Corey Hart had two hits.
At Boise 12, Everett 8
Phillips Castillo hit a two-run homer for the AquaSox (14-19) in Northwest League action. Corey Simpson also drove in two runs.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- WWU police arrest 19-year-old student in racist-threats case
Most Read Stories
Alex Tomasovich drove in four runs for the Hawks. Charcer Burks drove in three runs.
From Internet reports