TACOMA — Dae-Eun Rhee pitched 61/3 scoreless innings and Blake Parker went the last 12/3 innings for his 24th save as the Iowa Cubs beat the Tacoma Rainiers 3-2 Wednesday night in a Pacific Coast League game at Cheney Stadium.
Justin Smoak had three hits and a run batted in for Tacoma (72-67). Stefen Romero drove in the other Rainiers run. Corey Hart had two hits.
At Boise 12, Everett 8
Phillips Castillo hit a two-run homer for the AquaSox (14-19) in Northwest League action. Corey Simpson also drove in two runs.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seattle teachers vote to strike if agreement isn’t reached
Most Read Stories
Alex Tomasovich drove in four runs for the Hawks. Charcer Burks drove in three runs.
From Internet reports