The International League defeated the Pacific Coast League, 7-3, to win the Class AAA All-Star Game in Durham, N.C., on Wednesday.
Among the Rainiers, Nick Franklin went 1 for 4 and scored a run; Chris Taylor went 3 for 4; and Gabriel Noriega went 0 for 2 and struck out once.
Logan Kensing made the PCL team, but did not pitch in the game.
The Rainiers return to action oThursday at Reno to open a four-game series.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Deputies shoot 17-year-old after car chase in SeaTac
- Old Lusty Lady strip club to get new look as boutique hotel
Most Read Stories
Salem-Keizer (16-17) picked up a run in the first inning and it held up in a 1-0 win over the host Everett AquaSox (9-24).
The Mariners’ James Paxton is scheduled to make a rehab start in Everett on Thursday.