FRESNO, Calif. — Yusmeiro Petit pitched seven strong innings as the Fresno Grizzlies beat the Tacoma Rainiers 3-2 Friday night in a Pacific Coast League game.
Petit allowed only one run and four hits in seven innings, fanning seven.
Abraham Almonte homered for the Rainiers (55-45).
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
David Bote hit two home runs as the Hawks defeated the AquaSox in a Northwest League game. D.J. Peterson had three hits, including a solo homer, and two RBI for the AquaSox (22-13).
From Internet reports