TACOMA — Gabriel Noriega produced a two-run double in a four-run fourth inning as the Tacoma Rainiers rallied for a 6-4 victory Wednesday over Las Vegas.
The Rainiers (51-53) were down 3-2 entering the inning. After the two walks, Noriega flamed the rally, and then Abraham Almonte and Nick Franklin later added run-scoring singles in the inning.
Boise at Everett, postponed
Rain forced the postponement of the AquaSox home game. It will be made up as part of a doubleheader Friday, starting at 5:35 p.m.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars
Most Read Stories
From team reports