TACOMA — Gabriel Noriega produced a two-run double in a four-run fourth inning as the Tacoma Rainiers rallied for a 6-4 victory Wednesday over Las Vegas.
The Rainiers (51-53) were down 3-2 entering the inning. After the two walks, Noriega flamed the rally, and then Abraham Almonte and Nick Franklin later added run-scoring singles in the inning.
Boise at Everett, postponed
Rain forced the postponement of the AquaSox home game. It will be made up as part of a doubleheader Friday, starting at 5:35 p.m.
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Seattle sets heat record for July 4
- For escapee, prison now will mean 23 hours a day in a cell
- Sound Transit planning heats up for light-rail expansion and public vote
Most Read Stories
From team reports