TACOMA — Gabriel Noriega produced a two-run double in a four-run fourth inning as the Tacoma Rainiers rallied for a 6-4 victory Wednesday over Las Vegas.
The Rainiers (51-53) were down 3-2 entering the inning. After the two walks, Noriega flamed the rally, and then Abraham Almonte and Nick Franklin later added run-scoring singles in the inning.
Boise at Everett, postponed
Rain forced the postponement of the AquaSox home game. It will be made up as part of a doubleheader Friday, starting at 5:35 p.m.
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Russell Wilson hits homer with Texas Rangers
Most Read Stories
From team reports