TACOMA — Gabriel Noriega produced a two-run double in a four-run fourth inning as the Tacoma Rainiers rallied for a 6-4 victory Wednesday over Las Vegas.
The Rainiers (51-53) were down 3-2 entering the inning. After the two walks, Noriega flamed the rally, and then Abraham Almonte and Nick Franklin later added run-scoring singles in the inning.
Boise at Everett, postponed
Rain forced the postponement of the AquaSox home game. It will be made up as part of a doubleheader Friday, starting at 5:35 p.m.
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Belltown ticket trap turns drivers into 'sitting ducks'
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Seattle's new seawall also a highway for fish
Most Read Stories
From team reports