TACOMA — Gabriel Noriega produced a two-run double in a four-run fourth inning as the Tacoma Rainiers rallied for a 6-4 victory Wednesday over Las Vegas.
The Rainiers (51-53) were down 3-2 entering the inning. After the two walks, Noriega flamed the rally, and then Abraham Almonte and Nick Franklin later added run-scoring singles in the inning.
Boise at Everett, postponed
Rain forced the postponement of the AquaSox home game. It will be made up as part of a doubleheader Friday, starting at 5:35 p.m.
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- Sister-in-law didn’t appreciate delivery support
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying golf club
Most Read Stories
From team reports