Tony Abreu scored the deciding run from third base on a wild pitch thrown by Lucas Luetge in the 11th inning as Fresno edged the Tacoma Rainiers 4-3 on Monday.
The Grizzlies snapped the Rainiers’ winning streak at three games.
Tacoma trailed the Grizzlies 3-2 in the bottom of the eighth inning. Outfielder Xavier Avery led off with a double, advanced to third when Michael Saunders flied out to left field and then scored the tying run on an RBI single hit by Stefen Romero.
Ketel Marte went 2 for 3 in his Class AAA debut after being promoted from AA Jackson on Sunday.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- WWU police arrest 19-year-old student in racist-threats case