Tony Abreu scored the deciding run from third base on a wild pitch thrown by Lucas Luetge in the 11th inning as Fresno edged the Tacoma Rainiers 4-3 on Monday.
The Grizzlies snapped the Rainiers’ winning streak at three games.
Tacoma trailed the Grizzlies 3-2 in the bottom of the eighth inning. Outfielder Xavier Avery led off with a double, advanced to third when Michael Saunders flied out to left field and then scored the tying run on an RBI single hit by Stefen Romero.
Ketel Marte went 2 for 3 in his Class AAA debut after being promoted from AA Jackson on Sunday.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more