The Extra Innings podcast previews the Mariners as they head into spring training, discussing Felix Hernandez, playing rookies, the starting rotation, fish and chips and more ...
PEORIA, Ariz. — After a brief hiatus, partially due to travel and mostly because of technical difficulties, the Extra Innings podcast is back and you are actually able to hear the guests properly!
With pitchers and catchers scheduled to report to the complex on Tuesday for their physicals, spring training for the 2017 Mariners has officially begun.
In this week’s episode, Ryan Divish and Larry Stone discuss a myriad of topics about the Mariners, including Felix Hernandez and his offseason, the organization’s expectations of Daniel Vogelbach and Mitch Haniger, the weaknesses of the starting rotation, increase team speed and if they can use it, why Nori Aoki makes Ryan laugh, In-N-Out Burger and eating fish and chips in Phoenix.
Most Read Stories
- I didn’t get it right with Seahawks’ Michael Bennett, and I apologize
- Seahawk legend Cortez Kennedy dead at 48
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- What was that glowing orb that Trump touched in Saudi Arabia?
- Family of girl snatched by sea lion lambasted for ‘reckless behavior’ WATCH