The Extra Innings podcast previews the Mariners as they head into spring training, discussing Felix Hernandez, playing rookies, the starting rotation, fish and chips and more ...
PEORIA, Ariz. — After a brief hiatus, partially due to travel and mostly because of technical difficulties, the Extra Innings podcast is back and you are actually able to hear the guests properly!
With pitchers and catchers scheduled to report to the complex on Tuesday for their physicals, spring training for the 2017 Mariners has officially begun.
In this week’s episode, Ryan Divish and Larry Stone discuss a myriad of topics about the Mariners, including Felix Hernandez and his offseason, the organization’s expectations of Daniel Vogelbach and Mitch Haniger, the weaknesses of the starting rotation, increase team speed and if they can use it, why Nori Aoki makes Ryan laugh, In-N-Out Burger and eating fish and chips in Phoenix.
Most Read Stories
- The results are in: Here's where the new Dick's Drive-In will be
- Prosecutor reviewing sex-abuse allegations against ‘Deadliest Catch’ star Sig Hansen
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX on brink of `Wright Brothers moment’ with reused rocket
- Richard Branson celebrates Virgin Atlantic’s entry to Seattle market, tears into Alaska Air
- Best way to slow aging? Exercise, but not just any kind