The Extra Innings podcast previews the Mariners as they head into spring training, discussing Felix Hernandez, playing rookies, the starting rotation, fish and chips and more ...
PEORIA, Ariz. — After a brief hiatus, partially due to travel and mostly because of technical difficulties, the Extra Innings podcast is back and you are actually able to hear the guests properly!
With pitchers and catchers scheduled to report to the complex on Tuesday for their physicals, spring training for the 2017 Mariners has officially begun.
In this week’s episode, Ryan Divish and Larry Stone discuss a myriad of topics about the Mariners, including Felix Hernandez and his offseason, the organization’s expectations of Daniel Vogelbach and Mitch Haniger, the weaknesses of the starting rotation, increase team speed and if they can use it, why Nori Aoki makes Ryan laugh, In-N-Out Burger and eating fish and chips in Phoenix.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle judge won’t immediately release ‘Dreamer’ from detention center
- Officials say damage to sewage plant in Discovery Park is catastrophic
- T-Mobile one-ups Verizon’s new unlimited data plan; 4Q results top forecasts
- Students frustrated trying to get into UW’s strict engineering program
- Sticker shock as much higher car-tab bills land in mailboxes