The Extra Innings podcast previews the Mariners as they head into spring training, discussing Felix Hernandez, playing rookies, the starting rotation, fish and chips and more ...
PEORIA, Ariz. — After a brief hiatus, partially due to travel and mostly because of technical difficulties, the Extra Innings podcast is back and you are actually able to hear the guests properly!
With pitchers and catchers scheduled to report to the complex on Tuesday for their physicals, spring training for the 2017 Mariners has officially begun.
In this week’s episode, Ryan Divish and Larry Stone discuss a myriad of topics about the Mariners, including Felix Hernandez and his offseason, the organization’s expectations of Daniel Vogelbach and Mitch Haniger, the weaknesses of the starting rotation, increase team speed and if they can use it, why Nori Aoki makes Ryan laugh, In-N-Out Burger and eating fish and chips in Phoenix.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Pilots, check your bearings: Boeing Field catches up with Earth’s magnetic field
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin