TACOMA — After he gave up a pair of runs in the first inning, the Tacoma Rainiers’ Erasmo Ramirez was staked to a lead with four runs in the bottom half of the inning.
But Ramirez could not take advantage of that support Friday night and the El Paso Chihuahuas rallied for a 7-5 victory in a Pacific Coast League game.
Ramirez, who began the season in the Mariners’ rotation, allowed six runs — three earned — in 71
3 innings to fall to 0-3 with the Rainiers.
Ty Kelly and Abraham Almonte homered for Tacoma.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’