TACOMA — After he gave up a pair of runs in the first inning, the Tacoma Rainiers’ Erasmo Ramirez was staked to a lead with four runs in the bottom half of the inning.
But Ramirez could not take advantage of that support Friday night and the El Paso Chihuahuas rallied for a 7-5 victory in a Pacific Coast League game.
Ramirez, who began the season in the Mariners’ rotation, allowed six runs — three earned — in 71
3 innings to fall to 0-3 with the Rainiers.
Ty Kelly and Abraham Almonte homered for Tacoma.
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid