TACOMA — After he gave up a pair of runs in the first inning, the Tacoma Rainiers’ Erasmo Ramirez was staked to a lead with four runs in the bottom half of the inning.
But Ramirez could not take advantage of that support Friday night and the El Paso Chihuahuas rallied for a 7-5 victory in a Pacific Coast League game.
Ramirez, who began the season in the Mariners’ rotation, allowed six runs — three earned — in 71
3 innings to fall to 0-3 with the Rainiers.
Ty Kelly and Abraham Almonte homered for Tacoma.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- All’s still not smooth for Uber after its bumpy ride to Sea-Tac Airport