TACOMA — After he gave up a pair of runs in the first inning, the Tacoma Rainiers’ Erasmo Ramirez was staked to a lead with four runs in the bottom half of the inning.
But Ramirez could not take advantage of that support Friday night and the El Paso Chihuahuas rallied for a 7-5 victory in a Pacific Coast League game.
Ramirez, who began the season in the Mariners’ rotation, allowed six runs — three earned — in 71
3 innings to fall to 0-3 with the Rainiers.
Ty Kelly and Abraham Almonte homered for Tacoma.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage