EL PASO, Texas — The El Paso Chihuahuas rallied for three runs in the eighth inning and held on to beat the Tacoma Rainiers 11-10 Saturday night in Pacific Coast League action.
Jabari Blash homered and doubled for Tacoma (22-32). Jesus Montero had three hits, and Ty Kelly drove in two runs.
Rainiers closer Carson Smith (0-2) blew his second save.
From Internet reports
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seattle teachers vote to strike if agreement isn’t reached