EL PASO, Texas — The El Paso Chihuahuas rallied for three runs in the eighth inning and held on to beat the Tacoma Rainiers 11-10 Saturday night in Pacific Coast League action.
Jabari Blash homered and doubled for Tacoma (22-32). Jesus Montero had three hits, and Ty Kelly drove in two runs.
Rainiers closer Carson Smith (0-2) blew his second save.
From Internet reports
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Two high school football players hospitalized after serious game injuries