EL PASO, Texas — The El Paso Chihuahuas rallied for three runs in the eighth inning and held on to beat the Tacoma Rainiers 11-10 Saturday night in Pacific Coast League action.
Jabari Blash homered and doubled for Tacoma (22-32). Jesus Montero had three hits, and Ty Kelly drove in two runs.
Rainiers closer Carson Smith (0-2) blew his second save.
From Internet reports
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage