EL PASO, Texas — The El Paso Chihuahuas rallied for three runs in the eighth inning and held on to beat the Tacoma Rainiers 11-10 Saturday night in Pacific Coast League action.
Jabari Blash homered and doubled for Tacoma (22-32). Jesus Montero had three hits, and Ty Kelly drove in two runs.
Rainiers closer Carson Smith (0-2) blew his second save.
From Internet reports
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite