EL PASO, Texas — The El Paso Chihuahuas rallied for three runs in the eighth inning and held on to beat the Tacoma Rainiers 11-10 Saturday night in Pacific Coast League action.
Jabari Blash homered and doubled for Tacoma (22-32). Jesus Montero had three hits, and Ty Kelly drove in two runs.
Rainiers closer Carson Smith (0-2) blew his second save.
From Internet reports
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- Costco said to get sweet deal from credit-card companies
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- On tour of UW station, Inslee backs $15 billion tax plan for more light rail