TACOMA — Corey Hart hit a two-run homer and had another hit to raise his batting average to .273 as the Tacoma Rainiers posted a 6-2 victory Monday over Reno.
Hart, on a rehab assignment, went deep in the Rainiers’ (39-44) five-run fifth inning. Chris Taylor also homered for Tacoma.
Everett 5, at Hillsboro 4
Three runs scored on Chris Mariscal’s single in the top of the ninth as the AquaSox rallied. Mariscal got two RBI, and another run scored on an error.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks
Most Read Stories
From team reports