TACOMA — Corey Hart hit a two-run homer and had another hit to raise his batting average to .273 as the Tacoma Rainiers posted a 6-2 victory Monday over Reno.
Hart, on a rehab assignment, went deep in the Rainiers’ (39-44) five-run fifth inning. Chris Taylor also homered for Tacoma.
Everett 5, at Hillsboro 4
Three runs scored on Chris Mariscal’s single in the top of the ninth as the AquaSox rallied. Mariscal got two RBI, and another run scored on an error.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Suspect in attack on tourists arrested in downtown Seattle
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
Most Read Stories
From team reports