TACOMA — Corey Hart hit a two-run homer and had another hit to raise his batting average to .273 as the Tacoma Rainiers posted a 6-2 victory Monday over Reno.
Hart, on a rehab assignment, went deep in the Rainiers’ (39-44) five-run fifth inning. Chris Taylor also homered for Tacoma.
Everett 5, at Hillsboro 4
Three runs scored on Chris Mariscal’s single in the top of the ninth as the AquaSox rallied. Mariscal got two RBI, and another run scored on an error.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
From team reports