TACOMA — Corey Hart hit a two-run homer and had another hit to raise his batting average to .273 as the Tacoma Rainiers posted a 6-2 victory Monday over Reno.
Hart, on a rehab assignment, went deep in the Rainiers’ (39-44) five-run fifth inning. Chris Taylor also homered for Tacoma.
Everett 5, at Hillsboro 4
Three runs scored on Chris Mariscal’s single in the top of the ninth as the AquaSox rallied. Mariscal got two RBI, and another run scored on an error.
- Amazon.com just tip of Seattle boom
- Michael Bennett not expected to attend as Seahawks begin voluntary workouts
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- Auburn woman sentenced to life for torturing family
- Average price of legal pot drops to about $12 a gram
Most Read Stories
From team reports