TACOMA — Corey Hart hit a two-run homer and had another hit to raise his batting average to .273 as the Tacoma Rainiers posted a 6-2 victory Monday over Reno.
Hart, on a rehab assignment, went deep in the Rainiers’ (39-44) five-run fifth inning. Chris Taylor also homered for Tacoma.
Everett 5, at Hillsboro 4
Three runs scored on Chris Mariscal’s single in the top of the ninth as the AquaSox rallied. Mariscal got two RBI, and another run scored on an error.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space
Most Read Stories
From team reports