TACOMA — Blake Beavan threw a four-hitter and got more than enough support as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Albuquerque Isotopes 11-1 in a seven-inning game in the first game of a doubleheader Friday.
The second game was not completed at press time.
Tacoma had 18 hits, with Nick Franklin and Jesus Montero leading the way with three each.
Beavan allowed four hits and two walks and struck out seven.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning