TACOMA — Blake Beavan threw a four-hitter and got more than enough support as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Albuquerque Isotopes 11-1 in a seven-inning game in the first game of a doubleheader Friday.
The second game was not completed at press time.
Tacoma had 18 hits, with Nick Franklin and Jesus Montero leading the way with three each.
Beavan allowed four hits and two walks and struck out seven.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?