TACOMA — Blake Beavan threw a four-hitter and got more than enough support as the Tacoma Rainiers beat the Albuquerque Isotopes 11-1 in a seven-inning game in the first game of a doubleheader Friday.
The second game was not completed at press time.
Tacoma had 18 hits, with Nick Franklin and Jesus Montero leading the way with three each.
Beavan allowed four hits and two walks and struck out seven.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Russell Wilson talks baseball, contract and other stuff on Jimmy Kimmel