Luke Lee-Knight made 32 saves as the Tri-City Americans earned a 6-1 Western Hockey League victory over the Everett Silvertips before 3,143...
EVERETT — Luke Lee-Knight made 32 saves as the Tri-City Americans earned a 6-1 Western Hockey League victory over the Everett Silvertips before 3,143 at Comcast Arena on Tuesday night.
Lee-Knight had stopped 23 shots before Manraj Hayer’s goal ended the shutout 5:54 into the third period.
Brian Williams, Michal Plutnar, Parker Bowles and Mitch Topping each had one goal and one assist for the Americans. Justin Gutierrez and Jesse Mychan also scored.
Everett’s Austin Lotz saved 38 of 44 shots.
- WWU cancels classes after racial threats on social media
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
Most Read Stories
• Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will be a special guest for the Northwest University Eagle Hall of Fame Benefit on Friday, March 22. Wilson will be participating in a moderated conversation at the event, which benefits and supports scholarships for student athletes at the university.
The Eagle Hall of Fame Benefit will be at the Bellevue Hyatt Regency, and tickets are available to the public.
• The Washington women’s tennis team, ranked No. 47, controlled the match from start to finish, sweeping Seattle University, 7-0, at Nordstrom Tennis Center. This was the first ever meeting between the teams.
Compiled from team reports and sports-information departments.