Justin Feser had one goal and two assists as the Tri-City Americans skated to a 5-3 victory over the Seattle Thunderbirds in a Western Hockey...
KENT — Justin Feser had one goal and two assists as the Tri-City Americans skated to a 5-3 victory over the Seattle Thunderbirds in a Western Hockey League game Saturday night.
The Americans jumped to a 4-2 lead before Luck Lockhart scored his second goal at 12:12 of the third period to cut the lead to 4-3. Zachary Yuen added an empty-net goal for the Americans.
Brandon Glover stopped 26 of 30 shots for the T-birds.
The T-Birds have 52 points and are in seventh place in the Western Conference, one point ahead of Everett.
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- India draws tech dreamers back home
- Holiday and Independence Bowls are potential destinations for UW and WSU
Most Read Stories
Everett gets past Portland 4-2
EVERETT — Kohl Bauml snapped a tie with his second goal, and Everett downed Portland 4-2.
The Silvertips earned the home victory despite being outshot 45-25.
Everett goaltender Austin Lotz saved 43 of 45 shots.