The Seattle Thunderbirds had four different players score, including Roberts Lipsbergs with his 11th of the season, in their 5-3 win over the Vancouver Giants at the ShoWare Center in Kent on Saturday.
Also scoring were Keegan Kolesar, Seth Swenson and Shea Theodore — who scored his sixth and seventh of the year — while Justin Myles stopped 41 shots in goal for the Thunderbirds (10-3-0-2), who rebounded from a shootout loss to Tri-City on Friday.
Everett 7, Kamloops 6 (OT)
Joshua Winquist scored his ninth goal of the year 3:32 into overtime to give the Silvertips (10-2-2-0) a win over the Blazers in Kamloops. Austin Lotz stopped 24 shots in goal for Everett.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash