The Seattle Thunderbirds had four different players score, including Roberts Lipsbergs with his 11th of the season, in their 5-3 win over the Vancouver Giants at the ShoWare Center in Kent on Saturday.
Also scoring were Keegan Kolesar, Seth Swenson and Shea Theodore — who scored his sixth and seventh of the year — while Justin Myles stopped 41 shots in goal for the Thunderbirds (10-3-0-2), who rebounded from a shootout loss to Tri-City on Friday.
Everett 7, Kamloops 6 (OT)
Joshua Winquist scored his ninth goal of the year 3:32 into overtime to give the Silvertips (10-2-2-0) a win over the Blazers in Kamloops. Austin Lotz stopped 24 shots in goal for Everett.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...