The Seattle Thunderbirds had four different players score, including Roberts Lipsbergs with his 11th of the season, in their 5-3 win over the Vancouver Giants at the ShoWare Center in Kent on Saturday.
Also scoring were Keegan Kolesar, Seth Swenson and Shea Theodore — who scored his sixth and seventh of the year — while Justin Myles stopped 41 shots in goal for the Thunderbirds (10-3-0-2), who rebounded from a shootout loss to Tri-City on Friday.
Everett 7, Kamloops 6 (OT)
Joshua Winquist scored his ninth goal of the year 3:32 into overtime to give the Silvertips (10-2-2-0) a win over the Blazers in Kamloops. Austin Lotz stopped 24 shots in goal for Everett.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
- Breaking down the Seahawks' reported undrafted free agents