The Seattle Thunderbirds shot often but not with enough success as they fell 6-3 to the Red Deer Rebels on Friday night in a Western Hockey...
The Seattle Thunderbirds shot often but not with enough success as they fell 6-3 to the Red Deer Rebels on Friday night in a Western Hockey League game in Kent.
Rhyse Dieno had a hat trick for the Rebels.
Seattle outshot Red Deer 48-40 in a high-paced game in which Red Deer outscored Seattle 2-1 in each period.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect
Most Read Stories
The Everett Silvertips didn’t put up much of a fight at home, losing 5-1 to the Calgary Hitmen.
Everett scored first in the opening period on Landon Oslanski’s 13th goal of the season, but it was all Calgary after that.
The Hitmen scored three times in the second period to take command, then clinched the win with two goals in the final period.
Everett was outshot 38-29.