The Seattle Thunderbirds shot often but not with enough success as they fell 6-3 to the Red Deer Rebels on Friday night in a Western Hockey...
The Seattle Thunderbirds shot often but not with enough success as they fell 6-3 to the Red Deer Rebels on Friday night in a Western Hockey League game in Kent.
Rhyse Dieno had a hat trick for the Rebels.
Seattle outshot Red Deer 48-40 in a high-paced game in which Red Deer outscored Seattle 2-1 in each period.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
Most Read Stories
The Everett Silvertips didn’t put up much of a fight at home, losing 5-1 to the Calgary Hitmen.
Everett scored first in the opening period on Landon Oslanski’s 13th goal of the season, but it was all Calgary after that.
The Hitmen scored three times in the second period to take command, then clinched the win with two goals in the final period.
Everett was outshot 38-29.