Alexander Delnov, Connor Sanvido and Luke Lockhart score two goals apiece for Seattle.
KENT — Alexander Delnov, Connor Sanvido and Luke Lockhart netted two goals apiece as the Seattle Thunderbirds scored a 6-4 win over the Spokane Chiefs in Western Hockey League play Tuesday night in front of 4,145 at ShoWare Center.
Sanvido’s second goal of the night — and season — snapped a 3-3 tie and put Seattle (5-3) ahead to stay with 22 seconds remaining in the second period. Delnov finished with a four-point night.
Moose Jaw 5, Everett 2
MOOSE JAW, Saskatchewan — Torrin White snapped a 2-2 tie to ignite a three-goal final period as the Moose Jaw Warriors topped Everett.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- McMenamins Anderson School opens Thursday in Bothell
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
Most Read Stories
The right wing finished with two goals and a four-point night.
Everett (2-7-0-1) had taken a 2-0 lead in the opening 2:04 of the second period on goals by Landon Oslanski (his fifth) and Ryan Murray.