Alexander Delnov, Connor Sanvido and Luke Lockhart score two goals apiece for Seattle.
KENT — Alexander Delnov, Connor Sanvido and Luke Lockhart netted two goals apiece as the Seattle Thunderbirds scored a 6-4 win over the Spokane Chiefs in Western Hockey League play Tuesday night in front of 4,145 at ShoWare Center.
Sanvido’s second goal of the night — and season — snapped a 3-3 tie and put Seattle (5-3) ahead to stay with 22 seconds remaining in the second period. Delnov finished with a four-point night.
Moose Jaw 5, Everett 2
MOOSE JAW, Saskatchewan — Torrin White snapped a 2-2 tie to ignite a three-goal final period as the Moose Jaw Warriors topped Everett.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- $3.7 million in 3 months: I-405 tolls rake in more than 3 times expected income
Most Read Stories
The right wing finished with two goals and a four-point night.
Everett (2-7-0-1) had taken a 2-0 lead in the opening 2:04 of the second period on goals by Landon Oslanski (his fifth) and Ryan Murray.