Alexander Delnov, Connor Sanvido and Luke Lockhart score two goals apiece for Seattle.
KENT — Alexander Delnov, Connor Sanvido and Luke Lockhart netted two goals apiece as the Seattle Thunderbirds scored a 6-4 win over the Spokane Chiefs in Western Hockey League play Tuesday night in front of 4,145 at ShoWare Center.
Sanvido’s second goal of the night — and season — snapped a 3-3 tie and put Seattle (5-3) ahead to stay with 22 seconds remaining in the second period. Delnov finished with a four-point night.
Moose Jaw 5, Everett 2
MOOSE JAW, Saskatchewan — Torrin White snapped a 2-2 tie to ignite a three-goal final period as the Moose Jaw Warriors topped Everett.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- Russell Wilson talks baseball, contract and other stuff on Jimmy Kimmel
- Rules preserving city views set up clash among towers competing to be first, biggest
Most Read Stories
The right wing finished with two goals and a four-point night.
Everett (2-7-0-1) had taken a 2-0 lead in the opening 2:04 of the second period on goals by Landon Oslanski (his fifth) and Ryan Murray.