Justin Feser scored 27 seconds into overtime, lifting the Tri-City Americans to a 4-3 Western Hockey League win over the Seattle Thunderbirds...
Justin Feser scored 27 seconds into overtime, lifting the Tri-City Americans to a 4-3 Western Hockey League win over the Seattle Thunderbirds on Saturday night at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
Feser also scored with 1:33 left in regulation to send the game into overtime.
The Thunderbirds led 2-0 in the first period, and after Tri-City tied the score, Seattle came back to take a 3-2 lead on Seth Swenson’s goal in the 15th minute of the third period.
Everett falls in shootout
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
Most Read Stories
The Everett Silvertips lost for the second straight night in a shootout, falling 3-2 to the visiting Kamloops Blazers.
Everett lost 2-1 in a Friday night shootout against Tri-City.
Landon Oslanski scored both Silvertip goals. His second goal, in the second period, tied the score at 2-2.
Everett goaltender Daniel Cotton stopped 30 shots.