Justin Feser scored 27 seconds into overtime, lifting the Tri-City Americans to a 4-3 Western Hockey League win over the Seattle Thunderbirds...
Justin Feser scored 27 seconds into overtime, lifting the Tri-City Americans to a 4-3 Western Hockey League win over the Seattle Thunderbirds on Saturday night at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
Feser also scored with 1:33 left in regulation to send the game into overtime.
The Thunderbirds led 2-0 in the first period, and after Tri-City tied the score, Seattle came back to take a 3-2 lead on Seth Swenson’s goal in the 15th minute of the third period.
Everett falls in shootout
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
Most Read Stories
The Everett Silvertips lost for the second straight night in a shootout, falling 3-2 to the visiting Kamloops Blazers.
Everett lost 2-1 in a Friday night shootout against Tri-City.
Landon Oslanski scored both Silvertip goals. His second goal, in the second period, tied the score at 2-2.
Everett goaltender Daniel Cotton stopped 30 shots.