Justin Feser scored 27 seconds into overtime, lifting the Tri-City Americans to a 4-3 Western Hockey League win over the Seattle Thunderbirds...
Justin Feser scored 27 seconds into overtime, lifting the Tri-City Americans to a 4-3 Western Hockey League win over the Seattle Thunderbirds on Saturday night at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
Feser also scored with 1:33 left in regulation to send the game into overtime.
The Thunderbirds led 2-0 in the first period, and after Tri-City tied the score, Seattle came back to take a 3-2 lead on Seth Swenson’s goal in the 15th minute of the third period.
Everett falls in shootout
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
Most Read Stories
The Everett Silvertips lost for the second straight night in a shootout, falling 3-2 to the visiting Kamloops Blazers.
Everett lost 2-1 in a Friday night shootout against Tri-City.
Landon Oslanski scored both Silvertip goals. His second goal, in the second period, tied the score at 2-2.
Everett goaltender Daniel Cotton stopped 30 shots.