VANCOUVER, B.C. — Danny Mumaugh made 31 saves and Alexander Delnov scored his first two goals of the year to lead the Seattle Thunderbirds to a 6-0 victory over the Vancouver Giants in a Western Hockey League game Wednesday night.
The Thunderbirds scored first in the 14th minute of the first period on Connor Honey’s first goal of the season.
Seattle took complete control in the second period, when it scored four times.
Seattle outshot Vancouver 39-31.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Pro Football Focus breaks down the final five Seahawks' draft picks
Most Read Stories
The Thunderbirds, 2-0 to begin the season, look to continue their good start when they host Tri-City on Friday night at the ShoWare Center in Kent.