VANCOUVER, B.C. — Danny Mumaugh made 31 saves and Alexander Delnov scored his first two goals of the year to lead the Seattle Thunderbirds to a 6-0 victory over the Vancouver Giants in a Western Hockey League game Wednesday night.
The Thunderbirds scored first in the 14th minute of the first period on Connor Honey’s first goal of the season.
Seattle took complete control in the second period, when it scored four times.
Seattle outshot Vancouver 39-31.
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Seahawks’ Coleman going 60, didn’t brake before crash, police say
Most Read Stories
The Thunderbirds, 2-0 to begin the season, look to continue their good start when they host Tri-City on Friday night at the ShoWare Center in Kent.