VANCOUVER, B.C. — Danny Mumaugh made 31 saves and Alexander Delnov scored his first two goals of the year to lead the Seattle Thunderbirds to a 6-0 victory over the Vancouver Giants in a Western Hockey League game Wednesday night.
The Thunderbirds scored first in the 14th minute of the first period on Connor Honey’s first goal of the season.
Seattle took complete control in the second period, when it scored four times.
Seattle outshot Vancouver 39-31.
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying golf club
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
- Seattle’s Panama Hotel deemed a National Treasure
Most Read Stories
The Thunderbirds, 2-0 to begin the season, look to continue their good start when they host Tri-City on Friday night at the ShoWare Center in Kent.