The Seattle Thunderbirds scored four times in the second period, erasing a deficit and going on to a 6-3 win over the Swift Current Broncos in a Western Hockey League game Saturday night at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
Swift Current led 1-0 after the first period, but Seattle scored four straight goals to take control.
Six different players scored for Seattle.
At Everett 1, Kamloops 0
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Mariners trade Mark Lowe to the Blue Jays for three minor leaguers
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
Most Read Stories
Austin Lotz stopped 23 shots and Kohl Bauml scored in the first minute of the third period in the Silvertips’ win over the Blazers. Everett outshot Kamloops 38-23.