The Seattle Thunderbirds scored four times in the second period, erasing a deficit and going on to a 6-3 win over the Swift Current Broncos in a Western Hockey League game Saturday night at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
Swift Current led 1-0 after the first period, but Seattle scored four straight goals to take control.
Six different players scored for Seattle.
At Everett 1, Kamloops 0
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?
Most Read Stories
Austin Lotz stopped 23 shots and Kohl Bauml scored in the first minute of the third period in the Silvertips’ win over the Blazers. Everett outshot Kamloops 38-23.