The Seattle Thunderbirds scored four times in the second period, erasing a deficit and going on to a 6-3 win over the Swift Current Broncos in a Western Hockey League game Saturday night at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
Swift Current led 1-0 after the first period, but Seattle scored four straight goals to take control.
Six different players scored for Seattle.
At Everett 1, Kamloops 0
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Death of Evergreen player, other injuries renew football-safety debate
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
Most Read Stories
Austin Lotz stopped 23 shots and Kohl Bauml scored in the first minute of the third period in the Silvertips’ win over the Blazers. Everett outshot Kamloops 38-23.