The Seattle Thunderbirds scored four times in the second period, erasing a deficit and going on to a 6-3 win over the Swift Current Broncos in a Western Hockey League game Saturday night at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
Swift Current led 1-0 after the first period, but Seattle scored four straight goals to take control.
Six different players scored for Seattle.
At Everett 1, Kamloops 0
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Despite struggles on and off field, ex-Skyline star QB Jake Heaps still chasing his dream
- Navy stealthily targets Hood Canal development
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
Most Read Stories
Austin Lotz stopped 23 shots and Kohl Bauml scored in the first minute of the third period in the Silvertips’ win over the Blazers. Everett outshot Kamloops 38-23.