The Seattle Thunderbirds scored four times in the second period, erasing a deficit and going on to a 6-3 win over the Swift Current Broncos in a Western Hockey League game Saturday night at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
Swift Current led 1-0 after the first period, but Seattle scored four straight goals to take control.
Six different players scored for Seattle.
At Everett 1, Kamloops 0
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
Most Read Stories
Austin Lotz stopped 23 shots and Kohl Bauml scored in the first minute of the third period in the Silvertips’ win over the Blazers. Everett outshot Kamloops 38-23.