The Portland Winterhawks rebounded from a 2-1 deficit in the first period to defeat the Seattle Thunderbirds 5-3 in a Western Hockey League...
The Portland Winterhawks rebounded from a 2-1 deficit in the first period to defeat the Seattle Thunderbirds 5-3 in a Western Hockey League game Friday night at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
The T-birds took their lead on early goals from Alexander Delnov and Connor Honey, but Portland kept the pressure on and outshot the T-birds 41-26.
The Winterhawks were particularly dominant in the second period, outshooting Seattle 9-3 and scoring twice to take a 4-2 lead.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
Most Read Stories
The host Everett Silvertips lost 2-1 to the Tri-City Americans in a shootout. Everett tied the game four minutes into the third period on Logan Aasman’s second goal of the season.