Victor Rask scored 46 seconds into overtime, giving the Calgary Hitmen a 4-3 win over the Seattle Thunderbirds in a Western Hockey League...
Victor Rask scored 46 seconds into overtime, giving the Calgary Hitmen a 4-3 win over the Seattle Thunderbirds in a Western Hockey League game Saturday night in Kent.
Seattle continues to get a lot of shots. The Thunderbirds outshot Calgary 39-31 a day after outshooting Red Deer 48-40 in a 6-3 loss.
The T-birds led 2-0 after the first period, and led again 3-2 in third period after Calgary scored twice in the second to tie the score.
Calgary’s Cody Sylvester scored with 3:33 left in regulation to send the game into overtime. Roberts Lipsbergs, Adam Kambeitz and Alexander Delnov scored for Seattle.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- Seattle-area home prices set record; 2nd-fastest rising in nation