Victor Rask scored 46 seconds into overtime, giving the Calgary Hitmen a 4-3 win over the Seattle Thunderbirds in a Western Hockey League...
Victor Rask scored 46 seconds into overtime, giving the Calgary Hitmen a 4-3 win over the Seattle Thunderbirds in a Western Hockey League game Saturday night in Kent.
Seattle continues to get a lot of shots. The Thunderbirds outshot Calgary 39-31 a day after outshooting Red Deer 48-40 in a 6-3 loss.
The T-birds led 2-0 after the first period, and led again 3-2 in third period after Calgary scored twice in the second to tie the score.
Calgary’s Cody Sylvester scored with 3:33 left in regulation to send the game into overtime. Roberts Lipsbergs, Adam Kambeitz and Alexander Delnov scored for Seattle.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery, could be back December