Victor Rask scored 46 seconds into overtime, giving the Calgary Hitmen a 4-3 win over the Seattle Thunderbirds in a Western Hockey League...
Victor Rask scored 46 seconds into overtime, giving the Calgary Hitmen a 4-3 win over the Seattle Thunderbirds in a Western Hockey League game Saturday night in Kent.
Seattle continues to get a lot of shots. The Thunderbirds outshot Calgary 39-31 a day after outshooting Red Deer 48-40 in a 6-3 loss.
The T-birds led 2-0 after the first period, and led again 3-2 in third period after Calgary scored twice in the second to tie the score.
Calgary’s Cody Sylvester scored with 3:33 left in regulation to send the game into overtime. Roberts Lipsbergs, Adam Kambeitz and Alexander Delnov scored for Seattle.
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica