Spokane shut out the Seattle Thunderbirds 2-0 as goaltender James Reid stopped 29 shots before a season-high 6,125 at ShoWare Center on...
KENT — Spokane shut out the Seattle Thunderbirds 2-0 as goaltender James Reid stopped 29 shots before a season-high 6,125 at ShoWare Center on Tuesday night.
Tyler Johnson and Steve Kuhn scored for Spokane.
Seattle goalie Calvin Pickard stopped 25 of 27 shots.
The teams play Wednesday night in Spokane.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
Most Read Stories
At Kelowna 4, Silvertips 0
Adam Brown stopped 26 shots for his first shutout of the season as the Rockets blanked Everett.
Evan Bloodoff scored two goals and had an assist for Kelowna. Shane McColgan and Geordie Wudrick finished off the scoring for the Rockets.
Kent Simpson made 19 saves for Everett.