Spokane shut out the Seattle Thunderbirds 2-0 as goaltender James Reid stopped 29 shots before a season-high 6,125 at ShoWare Center on...
KENT — Spokane shut out the Seattle Thunderbirds 2-0 as goaltender James Reid stopped 29 shots before a season-high 6,125 at ShoWare Center on Tuesday night.
Tyler Johnson and Steve Kuhn scored for Spokane.
Seattle goalie Calvin Pickard stopped 25 of 27 shots.
The teams play Wednesday night in Spokane.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
Most Read Stories
At Kelowna 4, Silvertips 0
Adam Brown stopped 26 shots for his first shutout of the season as the Rockets blanked Everett.
Evan Bloodoff scored two goals and had an assist for Kelowna. Shane McColgan and Geordie Wudrick finished off the scoring for the Rockets.
Kent Simpson made 19 saves for Everett.