Spokane shut out the Seattle Thunderbirds 2-0 as goaltender James Reid stopped 29 shots before a season-high 6,125 at ShoWare Center on...
KENT — Spokane shut out the Seattle Thunderbirds 2-0 as goaltender James Reid stopped 29 shots before a season-high 6,125 at ShoWare Center on Tuesday night.
Tyler Johnson and Steve Kuhn scored for Spokane.
Seattle goalie Calvin Pickard stopped 25 of 27 shots.
The teams play Wednesday night in Spokane.
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
Most Read Stories
At Kelowna 4, Silvertips 0
Adam Brown stopped 26 shots for his first shutout of the season as the Rockets blanked Everett.
Evan Bloodoff scored two goals and had an assist for Kelowna. Shane McColgan and Geordie Wudrick finished off the scoring for the Rockets.
Kent Simpson made 19 saves for Everett.