MEDICINE HAT, Alberta — Everett held off a late rush by Medicine Hat to post an impressive 4-3 road victory Friday night in the Western Hockey League.
Joshua Winquist had two goals and an assists for the Silvertips (18-4-4-0), leaders of the U.S. Division. Medicine Hat (16-6-3-0), leaders of the Central Division, got two goals from Curtis Valk and the Tigers scored twice in the last 90 seconds.
Matt Pufahl and Tyler Sandhu had the other goals for Everett.
At Vancouver 6, Seattle 3
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Walkoff magic! Leonys Martin’s dramatic homer in ninth lifts Mariners
Most Read Stories
Six different Giants (11-11-4-1) scored in the easy victory over the Thunderbirds (12-9-1-3). Jaimen Yakubowski, Roberts Lipsbergs and Jared Hauf scored for Seattle.