MEDICINE HAT, Alberta — Everett held off a late rush by Medicine Hat to post an impressive 4-3 road victory Friday night in the Western Hockey League.
Joshua Winquist had two goals and an assists for the Silvertips (18-4-4-0), leaders of the U.S. Division. Medicine Hat (16-6-3-0), leaders of the Central Division, got two goals from Curtis Valk and the Tigers scored twice in the last 90 seconds.
Matt Pufahl and Tyler Sandhu had the other goals for Everett.
At Vancouver 6, Seattle 3
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
Most Read Stories
Six different Giants (11-11-4-1) scored in the easy victory over the Thunderbirds (12-9-1-3). Jaimen Yakubowski, Roberts Lipsbergs and Jared Hauf scored for Seattle.