The Everett Silvertips scored first, but the Tri-City Americans dominated the rest of the way in a 6-2 victory in a Western Hockey League...
The Everett Silvertips scored first, but the Tri-City Americans dominated the rest of the way in a 6-2 victory in a Western Hockey League game Saturday night in Kennewick.
The Silvertips took a 1-0 lead 31 seconds into the game on Tyler Sandhu’s goal, but they didn’t score again until one second was left in the game.
In the meantime, Tri-City took control. Justin Feser scored his 36th and 37th goals of the season in the first period to give the Americans a 2-1 lead.
They increased the lead to 4-1 in the second period, then got a pair of goals from Jesse Mychan in the third period.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
Most Read Stories
Everett was outshot 32-25. Austin Lotz allowed all six goals before being relieved midway in the final period.