The Everett Silvertips scored first, but the Tri-City Americans dominated the rest of the way in a 6-2 victory in a Western Hockey League...
The Everett Silvertips scored first, but the Tri-City Americans dominated the rest of the way in a 6-2 victory in a Western Hockey League game Saturday night in Kennewick.
The Silvertips took a 1-0 lead 31 seconds into the game on Tyler Sandhu’s goal, but they didn’t score again until one second was left in the game.
In the meantime, Tri-City took control. Justin Feser scored his 36th and 37th goals of the season in the first period to give the Americans a 2-1 lead.
They increased the lead to 4-1 in the second period, then got a pair of goals from Jesse Mychan in the third period.
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Seattle sets heat record for July 4
Most Read Stories
Everett was outshot 32-25. Austin Lotz allowed all six goals before being relieved midway in the final period.