The Thunderbirds haven't won a game since Dec. 7.
SPOKANE — The Seattle Thunderbirds hockey team is stuck in a bad stretch — they haven’t won a game since Dec. 7.
Seattle (16-23-2-1) lost 4-1 at Spokane Wednesday night in Western Hockey League action. It was the Thunderbirds’ 12th straight loss.
Wing Alexander Delnov scored Seattle’s lone goal, on a power play in the first period. It was his 14th goal this season.
Spokane outshot Seattle 38-31, including 17-7 in a furious second period. T-birds goalie Danny Mumaugh had 34 saves.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
Most Read Stories
From a Web report