The Thunderbirds haven't won a game since Dec. 7.
SPOKANE — The Seattle Thunderbirds hockey team is stuck in a bad stretch — they haven’t won a game since Dec. 7.
Seattle (16-23-2-1) lost 4-1 at Spokane Wednesday night in Western Hockey League action. It was the Thunderbirds’ 12th straight loss.
Wing Alexander Delnov scored Seattle’s lone goal, on a power play in the first period. It was his 14th goal this season.
Spokane outshot Seattle 38-31, including 17-7 in a furious second period. T-birds goalie Danny Mumaugh had 34 saves.
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
Most Read Stories
From a Web report