The Thunderbirds haven't won a game since Dec. 7.
SPOKANE — The Seattle Thunderbirds hockey team is stuck in a bad stretch — they haven’t won a game since Dec. 7.
Seattle (16-23-2-1) lost 4-1 at Spokane Wednesday night in Western Hockey League action. It was the Thunderbirds’ 12th straight loss.
Wing Alexander Delnov scored Seattle’s lone goal, on a power play in the first period. It was his 14th goal this season.
Spokane outshot Seattle 38-31, including 17-7 in a furious second period. T-birds goalie Danny Mumaugh had 34 saves.
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Seahawks’ Coleman going 60, didn’t brake before crash, police say
Most Read Stories
From a Web report