Chiefs score final four goals in 5-2 victory
KENT — Spokane scored the final four goals of the game to secure a 5-2 victory over the Seattle Thunderbirds in Western Hockey League action Saturday night, the 10th straight loss for the T-birds.
The Chiefs (25-13-1-0) were trailing in the second period after Alexander Delnov gave Seattle (16-21-2-1) a 2-1 advantage. The T-birds were hurt by 48 penalty minutes.
At Portland 5, Everett 3
Paul Bittner had two third-period goals to break a 3-3 tie and pace the Winterhawks (33-5-1-0) past the Silvertips (16-23-0-2). Manraj Hayer and Joshua Winquist each had a goal and an assist for Everett.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
Most Read Stories
From league reports.