Keegan Kolesar records hat trick in Seattle’s 4-2 victory over Victoria, which entered on a 13-0-1 run.
Keegan Kolesar scored three times as the host Seattle Thunderbirds halted the Victoria Royals’ 11-game winning streak with a 4-2 victory in Western Hockey League action Sunday.
Ethan Bear also scored for the Thunderbirds (31-22-3), who won their third game in a row. Ryan Gropp chipped in with two assists.
Tyler Soy and Dante Hannoun scored for the Royals (37-16-5), who entered on a 13-0-1 run and had not lost in regulation time since Jan. 8.
Everett 3, at Spokane 2
Mario Petit made 22 saves and Graham Millar had a goal and an assist for the Silvertips.
Most Read Stories
- 'I'm amazed tourists ever come back': Your comments on Seattle's poor tourism survey
- UW grants Nathan Hale's Michael Porter Jr. his release from NLI
- Huskies get commitment from Coeur d'Alene 4-star QB Colson Yankoff
- Rare, often fatal, respiratory disease carried by mice — hantavirus — confirmed in King County
- AP Exclusive: Before Trump job, Manafort worked to aid Putin VIEW
Noah Juulsen and Brycen Martin also scored for the Silvertips (33-19-4), who snapped a four-game skid.