Victoria scores early to top Seattle
VICTORIA, B.C. — Two first-period goals led the Victoria Royals to a 4-1 victory over the Seattle Thunderbirds in Western Hockey League action Tuesday.
Jamie Crooks and Alex Gogolev put the Royals (29-19-1-3) on the scoreboard first.
Shea Theodore scored for the Thunderbirds (19-30-4-1) in the second period, but it was not enough.
Steven Hodges and Joe Hicketts closed out the scoring for Victoria.
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
From association reports.