Victoria scores early to top Seattle
VICTORIA, B.C. — Two first-period goals led the Victoria Royals to a 4-1 victory over the Seattle Thunderbirds in Western Hockey League action Tuesday.
Jamie Crooks and Alex Gogolev put the Royals (29-19-1-3) on the scoreboard first.
Shea Theodore scored for the Thunderbirds (19-30-4-1) in the second period, but it was not enough.
Steven Hodges and Joe Hicketts closed out the scoring for Victoria.
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Wing part that may be from missing Malaysian plane to be sent to France
Most Read Stories
From association reports.