Victoria scores early to top Seattle
VICTORIA, B.C. — Two first-period goals led the Victoria Royals to a 4-1 victory over the Seattle Thunderbirds in Western Hockey League action Tuesday.
Jamie Crooks and Alex Gogolev put the Royals (29-19-1-3) on the scoreboard first.
Shea Theodore scored for the Thunderbirds (19-30-4-1) in the second period, but it was not enough.
Steven Hodges and Joe Hicketts closed out the scoring for Victoria.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
Most Read Stories
From association reports.