Victoria scores early to top Seattle
VICTORIA, B.C. — Two first-period goals led the Victoria Royals to a 4-1 victory over the Seattle Thunderbirds in Western Hockey League action Tuesday.
Jamie Crooks and Alex Gogolev put the Royals (29-19-1-3) on the scoreboard first.
Shea Theodore scored for the Thunderbirds (19-30-4-1) in the second period, but it was not enough.
Steven Hodges and Joe Hicketts closed out the scoring for Victoria.
- Get rid of single-family zoning? These conversations shouldn’t be secret
- Subway suspends ties with spokesman Fogle after raid at home
- Seattle weather is an early peek at the future
- Collapse at ice caves kills 1, hurts 5; survivor recalls debris raining down
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
Most Read Stories
From association reports.