Brendan Rouse had a hat trick, leading the Seattle Thunderbirds to a 6-4 victory over the Vancouver Giants in a Western Hockey League game...
VANCOUVER, B.C. — Brendan Rouse had a hat trick, leading the Seattle Thunderbirds to a 6-4 victory over the Vancouver Giants in a Western Hockey League game Friday night.
Seattle led 3-0 after the first period despite being outshot 15-8. The lead went to 4-0 in the second period, and Rouse helped stave off a Giants rally by scoring Seattle’s final two goals.
Everett 3, Brandon 2, OT
BRANDON, Manitoba — Landon Oslanski scored in the second minute of overtime, leading the Everett Silvertips to a 3-2 win over the Brandon Wheat Kings.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- White House renames Mount McKinley as Denali on eve of trip
Most Read Stories
Everett fell into a 2-0 hole in the first period before rallying.