The Thunderbirds broke a 1-1 tie five minutes into the third period en route to a win in Kent.
Roberts Lipsbergs broke a tie in the fifth minute of the third period, helping the Seattle Thunderbirds to a 3-1 win over the Tri-City Americans on Friday night in a Western Hockey League game in Kent.
Seattle was outshot 45-27 by Tri-City, but T-birds goalie Brandon Glover made 44 saves.
At Everett 6, Spokane 5
Kohl Bauml scored a pair of goals, and the Silvertips held on for the win.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
Everett took a 3-0 lead in the first period and led 6-2 entering the third period.