The Thunderbirds broke a 1-1 tie five minutes into the third period en route to a win in Kent.
Roberts Lipsbergs broke a tie in the fifth minute of the third period, helping the Seattle Thunderbirds to a 3-1 win over the Tri-City Americans on Friday night in a Western Hockey League game in Kent.
Seattle was outshot 45-27 by Tri-City, but T-birds goalie Brandon Glover made 44 saves.
At Everett 6, Spokane 5
Kohl Bauml scored a pair of goals, and the Silvertips held on for the win.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit
Most Read Stories
Everett took a 3-0 lead in the first period and led 6-2 entering the third period.