Joe Kornelsen had two goals and an assist to lead the visiting Kamloops Blazers to a 7-1 rout of the Seattle Thunderbirds in a Western Hockey League game in front of 6,149 at the ShoWare Center on Tuesday night.
Branden Troock scored the lone goal for Seattle in the third period.
The Thunderbirds (22-11-2-3) travel to face Red Deer on Friday.
Royals 3, at Silvertips 2
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit
Most Read Stories
Ben Walker scored a power-play goal at 19:24 of the third period to lift visiting Victoria over Everett in front of 4,766 at Comcast Arena.
Logan Aasman and Patrick Bajkov scored for Everett (23-12-4-0).
•Kyle Schrader, a junior from Western Washington, tied for 28th at the Patriot All-America Invitational at The Wigwam Golf Club Gold Course in Litchfield, Ariz.
Schrader finished with a 10-over 220 in the collegiate event.
From sports-information reports