Arvin Atwal scored in overtime as the Vancouver Giants beat the Seattle Thunderbirds 3-2 Friday night at ShoWare Center. The Thunderbirds (19-32-6-1) led...
KENT — Arvin Atwal scored in overtime as the Vancouver Giants beat the Seattle Thunderbirds 3-2 Friday night at ShoWare Center.
The Thunderbirds (19-32-6-1) led 2-1 midway through the third period before Cain Franson got the equalizer for Vancouver (15-43-0-0).
Luke Lockhart scored a short-handed goal early in the third period to tie the game 1-1 and Shea Theodore scored four minutes later for Seattle.
Spokane 6, at Everett 3
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- Like teammate Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks rookie Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seattle Seahawks Tuesday ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched? And more
- Turkey shoots down Russian jet it says violated its airspace
Most Read Stories
Alessio Bertaggia scored two goals and the Chiefs raced out to a 3-1 lead in the first period to subdue the Silvertips at Comcast Arena.
Kohl Bauml scored two goals for Everett (21-33-1-4). Manraj Hayer also scored and Ryan Harrison had two assists.
From Internet reports