Arvin Atwal scored in overtime as the Vancouver Giants beat the Seattle Thunderbirds 3-2 Friday night at ShoWare Center. The Thunderbirds (19-32-6-1) led...
KENT — Arvin Atwal scored in overtime as the Vancouver Giants beat the Seattle Thunderbirds 3-2 Friday night at ShoWare Center.
The Thunderbirds (19-32-6-1) led 2-1 midway through the third period before Cain Franson got the equalizer for Vancouver (15-43-0-0).
Luke Lockhart scored a short-handed goal early in the third period to tie the game 1-1 and Shea Theodore scored four minutes later for Seattle.
Spokane 6, at Everett 3
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
Most Read Stories
Alessio Bertaggia scored two goals and the Chiefs raced out to a 3-1 lead in the first period to subdue the Silvertips at Comcast Arena.
Kohl Bauml scored two goals for Everett (21-33-1-4). Manraj Hayer also scored and Ryan Harrison had two assists.
From Internet reports