Five different Everett players scored as the Silvertips won 5-3 in Victoria (B.C.) on Friday night in a Western Hockey League game.
The Silvertips scored the first two goals of the game in the first period. Then, after the Royals tied the score at 3 in the third period, Everett responded with two goals in a 27-second span.
Austin Lotz stopped 23 shots for the Silvertips, who outshot Victoria 31-26.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
Most Read Stories
• The Portland Winterhawks fired 51 shots at goalie Taran Kozun, leading the way to a 5-2 victory over the Seattle Thunderbirds at the ShoWare Center in Kent.
Seattle, which got goals from Ryan Gropp and Roberts Lispbergs, closed to 3-2 early in the third period. Portland quickly responded during a period in which it outshot the Thunderbirds 24-14.