Joshua Winquist had a goal and an assist and Daniel Cotton made 32 saves as the Everett Silvertips defeated the Prince Albert Raiders 3-2...
PRINCE ALBERT, Saskatchewan — Joshua Winquist had a goal and an assist and Daniel Cotton made 32 saves as the Everett Silvertips defeated the Prince Albert Raiders 3-2 on Friday night in a Western Hockey League game.
Everett fell behind 1-0 in the sixth minute, but Manraj Hayer tied the score less than three minutes later. Everett took the lead in the second period on Winquist’s goal and made it 3-1 later in that period.
At Spokane 2, Seattle 1
Adam Helewka scored a pair of goals as the Chiefs rallied for the victory.
- As USS Ranger departs, Navy's cost dilemma takes off
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative
- Live updates from the state boys basketball tournament
Most Read Stories
Branden Troock scored on a power play in the seventh minute of the game to give the Thunderbirds the early lead. Helewka scored once in the second and third periods for Spokane, which outshot Seattle 36-15.