Five different Silvertips scored goals as Everett beat visiting Prince Albert 5-1 on Wednesday in Western Hockey League action before 3,112 at Comcast Arena.
After the Raiders got on the board first with a goal nearly five minutes into the battle, Everett (31-23-7-2) erupted with two goals in each of the first and second periods.
Scoring for the Silvertips were Brayden Low, Noah Juulsen, Patrick Bajkov, Joshua Winquist (his 39th of the season) and Kohl Bauml. The last three goals were all on power plays.
Goaltender Austin Lotz had 18 saves for Everett.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
Most Read Stories
Price Albert committed eight penalties totaling 19 minutes in the box.
From a web report