Five different Silvertips scored goals as Everett beat visiting Prince Albert 5-1 on Wednesday in Western Hockey League action before 3,112 at Comcast Arena.
After the Raiders got on the board first with a goal nearly five minutes into the battle, Everett (31-23-7-2) erupted with two goals in each of the first and second periods.
Scoring for the Silvertips were Brayden Low, Noah Juulsen, Patrick Bajkov, Joshua Winquist (his 39th of the season) and Kohl Bauml. The last three goals were all on power plays.
Goaltender Austin Lotz had 18 saves for Everett.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
Most Read Stories
Price Albert committed eight penalties totaling 19 minutes in the box.
From a web report