Five different Silvertips scored goals as Everett beat visiting Prince Albert 5-1 on Wednesday in Western Hockey League action before 3,112 at Comcast Arena.
After the Raiders got on the board first with a goal nearly five minutes into the battle, Everett (31-23-7-2) erupted with two goals in each of the first and second periods.
Scoring for the Silvertips were Brayden Low, Noah Juulsen, Patrick Bajkov, Joshua Winquist (his 39th of the season) and Kohl Bauml. The last three goals were all on power plays.
Goaltender Austin Lotz had 18 saves for Everett.
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Thursday morning musings: Mel Kiper says Seattle pick "very difficult to predict right now''
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Google plans new HQ, and a city fears being overrun
Most Read Stories
Price Albert committed eight penalties totaling 19 minutes in the box.
From a web report