Five different Silvertips scored goals as Everett beat visiting Prince Albert 5-1 on Wednesday in Western Hockey League action before 3,112 at Comcast Arena.
After the Raiders got on the board first with a goal nearly five minutes into the battle, Everett (31-23-7-2) erupted with two goals in each of the first and second periods.
Scoring for the Silvertips were Brayden Low, Noah Juulsen, Patrick Bajkov, Joshua Winquist (his 39th of the season) and Kohl Bauml. The last three goals were all on power plays.
Goaltender Austin Lotz had 18 saves for Everett.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space
Most Read Stories
Price Albert committed eight penalties totaling 19 minutes in the box.
From a web report