Five different Silvertips scored goals as Everett beat visiting Prince Albert 5-1 on Wednesday in Western Hockey League action before 3,112 at Comcast Arena.
After the Raiders got on the board first with a goal nearly five minutes into the battle, Everett (31-23-7-2) erupted with two goals in each of the first and second periods.
Scoring for the Silvertips were Brayden Low, Noah Juulsen, Patrick Bajkov, Joshua Winquist (his 39th of the season) and Kohl Bauml. The last three goals were all on power plays.
Goaltender Austin Lotz had 18 saves for Everett.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
Most Read Stories
Price Albert committed eight penalties totaling 19 minutes in the box.
From a web report