SPOKANE — The Everett Silvertips rallied from a two-goal deficit in the third period, then fell 3-2 in overtime Saturday night in a Western Hockey League game.
After Spokane scored twice in a 52-second span early in the third period to take a 2-0 lead, Everett’s Carson Stadnyk and Jujhar Khaira had goals for the Silvertips to even the score.
Spokane won the game 56 seconds into overtime on a goal by Mike Aviani.
Austin Lotz made 37 saves for Everett.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
Most Read Stories
Edmonton 7, Seattle 0
EDMONTON, Alberta — It started badly for the Seattle Thunderbirds, and it only got worse.
The Edmonton Oil Kings outshot the T-birds 43-22 and rolled to a 7-0 victory.
Edmonton scored twice in the first and second periods and three times in the third period.
Tristan Jarry recorded the shutout for the Oil Kings.
Seattle has lost four straight games and fell to 22-13-2-3.