It’s shaping up to be a road trip to forget for the Seattle Thunderbirds.
The T-Birds lost 10-2 to the Calgary Hitmen on Sunday night at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta. It was the third game of a five-game trip for Seattle, and the Thunderbirds (22-14-2-3) have lost all three so far by a combined score of 22-3.
The T-birds face the Prince George Cougars in back-to-back games on Tuesday and Wednesday to end the trip.
Calgary (27-8-2-3) got goals from 10 different players, doing equal damage against Seattle starting goalie Danny Mumaugh and substitute Justin Myles, who each let in five.
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- Costco said to get sweet deal from credit-card companies
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- On tour of UW station, Inslee backs $15 billion tax plan for more light rail
Most Read Stories
From team reports.