It’s shaping up to be a road trip to forget for the Seattle Thunderbirds.
The T-Birds lost 10-2 to the Calgary Hitmen on Sunday night at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta. It was the third game of a five-game trip for Seattle, and the Thunderbirds (22-14-2-3) have lost all three so far by a combined score of 22-3.
The T-birds face the Prince George Cougars in back-to-back games on Tuesday and Wednesday to end the trip.
Calgary (27-8-2-3) got goals from 10 different players, doing equal damage against Seattle starting goalie Danny Mumaugh and substitute Justin Myles, who each let in five.
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- So how did the Seahawks' draft grade out?
- Delta's rivalry with Alaska Air triggers benefits, risks
- Seahawks made mistake by drafting Frank Clark
- Washington star Nigel Williams-Goss transfers to Gonzaga
Most Read Stories
From team reports.