It’s shaping up to be a road trip to forget for the Seattle Thunderbirds.
The T-Birds lost 10-2 to the Calgary Hitmen on Sunday night at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta. It was the third game of a five-game trip for Seattle, and the Thunderbirds (22-14-2-3) have lost all three so far by a combined score of 22-3.
The T-birds face the Prince George Cougars in back-to-back games on Tuesday and Wednesday to end the trip.
Calgary (27-8-2-3) got goals from 10 different players, doing equal damage against Seattle starting goalie Danny Mumaugh and substitute Justin Myles, who each let in five.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver
- Chicken recipes: some new, some old, all delicious
Most Read Stories
From team reports.