It’s shaping up to be a road trip to forget for the Seattle Thunderbirds.
The T-Birds lost 10-2 to the Calgary Hitmen on Sunday night at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta. It was the third game of a five-game trip for Seattle, and the Thunderbirds (22-14-2-3) have lost all three so far by a combined score of 22-3.
The T-birds face the Prince George Cougars in back-to-back games on Tuesday and Wednesday to end the trip.
Calgary (27-8-2-3) got goals from 10 different players, doing equal damage against Seattle starting goalie Danny Mumaugh and substitute Justin Myles, who each let in five.
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying golf club
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
- Seattle’s Panama Hotel deemed a National Treasure
Most Read Stories
From team reports.