TORONTO (AP) — Enough talk about that toothless Toronto offense. Cleveland manager Terry Francona had a real dental issue to deal with after Game 3 of the AL Championship Series.
Francona says he had to see a dentist after Monday night’s game because of a mishap earlier in the night.
“Right before the game, I mean, like literally, my lower tooth, the veneer popped out while I was chewing,” Francona told reporters Tuesday. “I undid my tobacco and there’s my tooth.”
Francona said he was able to go around 1 a.m. to see a dentist, who met him downtown. The manager said he was “good to go” before Game 4 on Tuesday.
Most Read Stories
- Christopher Monfort, killer of Seattle police officer, found dead in prison cell
- Why are home prices so high? Seattle has 2nd-lowest rate of homes for sale in U.S.
- 50,000 expected to attend Seattle women’s march day after Trump inauguration WATCH
- 3 Seattle restaurants that make you feel like you’re far, far away VIEW
- What you need to know about Inauguration Day protests, events in Seattle
The Indians lead the Blue Jays 3-0 in the ALCS.