TORONTO (AP) — Enough talk about that toothless Toronto offense. Cleveland manager Terry Francona had a real dental issue to deal with after Game 3 of the AL Championship Series.
Francona says he had to see a dentist after Monday night’s game because of a mishap earlier in the night.
“Right before the game, I mean, like literally, my lower tooth, the veneer popped out while I was chewing,” Francona told reporters Tuesday. “I undid my tobacco and there’s my tooth.”
Francona said he was able to go around 1 a.m. to see a dentist, who met him downtown. The manager said he was “good to go” before Game 4 on Tuesday.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- See how your city voted on the Proposition 1 sales-tax increase
The Indians lead the Blue Jays 3-0 in the ALCS.